Sunday, May 30, 2010

Cheyenne Klarice Johnson



Cheyenne Klarice Johnson was born May 28, 1998. We were so excited to have a boy and a girl. Zak and Chey were always good friends and enjoyed playing together.

Cheyenne has grown into a happy and confident young lady. She is cute, smart, and fun.
Her favorite color is blue. She likes to read, write, and play sports. Her favorite food is rice and milk. Favorite candy bar is Big Hunk. Her favorite soda is cream soda. When Cheyenne graduates from high school


she wants to go to school to be a veterinarian.

We love you Chey. Thanks for being a great daughter!!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
My name is Klarice and I’m and ex-Mormon. Many years ago someone stepped out in faith and shared God’s love and message of His saving grace with me. I now have the opportunity to do the same. I am wife to an amazing man and mother of 4 of the most amazing kids in the world. I have a Master’s Degree in Social Work from Boise State University and work at a job that I love. I feel blessed to have the life that I have and am grateful for the opportunity to share my story. I pray that God will take my story and use it to build His kingdom.