I found out they sell them at Michale's and Wal-mart it cost me about $30.00 to get started but the kids have l
They are making things for their friends and cousins. They think they are great. We have spent the last two Sunday's just playing with pearler beads. I highly recommend them. The are great for most ages even Aspen has been able to make some things. Be warned, however, kids like to put them in their mouths even 12 year olds.
These are some of the things we made today.
I am taking them to our Thanksgiving parties so everyone can make something. I think everyone should have pearler beads.

1 comment:
Those look like fun...I didn't know you had a blog...good to know. I love to see what everyone is up to. How are you? My blog is www.jabberjennews.blogspot.com I had lunch with Michelle Minns not long ago. We ended up living a mile from each other...small world.
Post a Comment