Monday, September 22, 2008

HOLY CRAP!!!


Tonight Kassidy & Cheyenne were helping Zak with his science project. We used the shredder to shred some stuff and so we emptied all of the shredded paper into the garbage can. Kassidy walked over to the garbage and said "Holly Crap!" It doesn't sound right to hear Kass loudly say anything but when she said Holy Crap I just laughed. Sweet, little, innocent, Kassidy saying something that had I said at her age I would have been in big trouble. All I could do was laugh.









By the way this blog is dedicated to Amber because she doesn't think I update my blog enough. I don't have time to enjoy the drama she experiences in life so I will just have to update with my simple joys in life.

2 comments:

TipToe through the Tulip said...

Thanks!!

TipToe through the Tulip said...

PS my life isn't that dramatic.. it's everyone else around me!

About Me

My photo
My name is Klarice and I’m and ex-Mormon. Many years ago someone stepped out in faith and shared God’s love and message of His saving grace with me. I now have the opportunity to do the same. I am wife to an amazing man and mother of 4 of the most amazing kids in the world. I have a Master’s Degree in Social Work from Boise State University and work at a job that I love. I feel blessed to have the life that I have and am grateful for the opportunity to share my story. I pray that God will take my story and use it to build His kingdom.